WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, these can be used to identify the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow knowing their personal data.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical, advertising, and affiliate cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or for the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- According to the entity that manages them, there are “own cookies” (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided) and from third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on how long they remain active, there are the session cookies (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a webpage) and persistent cookies (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they can be:
– Technical cookies (which are necessary for the use of the website and for providing the contracted service);
– Personalisation cookies (which allow the user to access the website with predefined features such as language, browser type, regional settings, etc.);
– Analysis cookies (which collect information about the use made of the website);
– Advertising cookies (which collect information about user preferences and choices made by users);
– Affiliate cookies (which tracks visits from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate contracts).
THE TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|Analytics||_ga||2 year||Count and track web pages||Google analytics (more information)|
|Analytics||_gid||1 day||Count and track web pages||Google analytics (more information)|
|Analytics||_gat_gtag_UA_*_1||1 hour||Store and track conversions||Google Tag Manager (more information)|
|functional||cmplz_user_data||365 días||Determina cuál banner de cookie se mostrará||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||cmplz_choice||365 días||Save if a message has been discarded||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||cmplz_id||365 días||Store anonymous statistics||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||cmplz_stats||365 días||Save cookie consent preferences||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||complianz_consent_status||365 días||Save cookie consent preferences||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||complianz_marketing||365 días||Save cookie consent preferences||Complianz (more information)|
|functional||_icl_visitor_lang_js||365 días||Save user language||WPML (more information)|
While browsing on our website, cookies from our social networks can be stored in your browser. Following are the links for the cookie policies of the social networks that we use on this website:
You can access your browser’s configuration at any time, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those that the website supports and those that it does not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools menu)
Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools menu)
Internet options > Privacy > Settings > Advanced:
Menu > Preferences > Privacy & Security > Enhanced Tracking Protection > Cookies and Site Data:
Safari, iPad, and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security > Site settings > Cookies
These browsers are subject to changes and modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these problems, you can access your browser’s options directly, usually under the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please see the support site for your browser for more information.)
ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
Restricting or blocking cookies is done through your browser settings.
If you do not want websites to store any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are stored. Similarly, you can adapt the configuration so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any cookies that are already on the computer. Remember that each browser and piece of equipment that you use must be configured separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to accept cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain pages. In addition, disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not match your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Each browser has a distinct procedure for customising its settings. If necessary, consult the browser’s support site to find the correct settings.
To disable cookies on your mobile phone, consult the device’s manual for more information.
Considering the way in which the internet and websites work, we do not always have information about the third-party cookies used on our website. This applies in particular to cases where the website contains what are known as integrated elements: text, documents, images, or short films that are stored elsewhere but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you encounter this type of cookie on this website and they are not listed in the cookie list described previously, please notify us. Or contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they use, the purpose and duration of those cookies, and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13 GDPR)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LIVEN, S.A. is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide to us, located at Avda. Alcalde Ramon Escayola 66, 08917, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona with CIF A59033647, telephone 935902626, and contact email email@example.com.
What do we use your personal data for?
The data collected through our own cookies (session and user-input cookies) are usually used to track user actions when filling out online forms on several pages, as a shopping cart to track the articles that the user has selected by pressing a button, or to customise the user interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Your browsing habits are analysed through the analytical cookies to improve the services provided;
- Information about user preferences is collected through behavioural cookies to manage advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible; and
- The performance of the advertisements is measured through advertising cookies and recommendations regarding products based on statistical data are provided.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioural, and advertising cookies. For session or personalisation cookies, the legitimacy for the treatment is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (the data controller).
Who do we share your data with?
Your data will not be transferred to or shared with third parties, except under legal obligation or to the indicated third parties, in the case of using cookies managed by them.
How long do we retain data for?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, erasure, data portability, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the legality of the processing granted prior to its withdrawal), opposition to the processing, restriction (under certain circumstances), and lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.aepd).